Business Process Enhancement Specialist
Our client is one of the largest property owners in the UK who are looking to appoint an individual to oversee their whole transactional processes and various system(s) associated, seeking ways in which all end to end processes can be improved and implementing the changes. In particular, the individual will be involved with the following scope of work:
- Overseeing all improvement projects from conception to completion, including putting together all project plans, documentation and reporting throughout.
- Working with colleagues, you’ll be required to analyse all historic data (structured and unstructured) and will need to create process models to improve efficiency on conclusion that will then be implemented. You will be responsible for running workshops (currently virtually but also in-person in the future).
- This role requires strong leadership and management skills as you will be working closely with other project owners, Business Analysts, Business Relationship Managers and senior Stakeholders.
- A large element of the role is to “problem solve”, help is needed to identify the root cause of issues that are directly affecting the running of this part of the business, so you will be expected to collaborate with other parts of the business to identify how they operate, perform gap analysis on multiple processes/system(s) that are in use, examine strategies and typical business operations, with a constant aim of improving these processes across the whole organisation.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- You must be degree educated with a specialism qualification in project management – lean Six Sigma is mandatory.
- This role requires strong business analysis experience, sound knowledge of business process modelling, understanding of impact on business when it comes to operational and system changes, and executing/implementing process change/enhancement. You will also need good Microsoft knowledge, including Visio, PowerPoint and Excel.
- You must have demonstrable leadership skills, experience working with C-Suite individuals and have managed (and successfully delivered) large scale, complex projects in the past.
- Ideally you will come from the Real Estate industry, specifically having knowledge in either Asset Management, Finance or Operations, as the projects will affect those disciplines.