WSS Associates are working on behalf of a market leading Property Development organisation who are seeking a dynamic and driven Client Accountant to join an already established team in their London office.
- Manage/maintain/prepare and reconcile annual Service Charges (which includes cash reconciliations).
- You will need to have very good attention to detail as an important part of this role includes taking ownership of preparing and delivering multiple reports to clients such as Owner Statements and VAT Reports (as well as others), which must be delivered accurately and in a timely manner as and when required.
- This role requires a good understanding of RICS regulations, CIS, VAT & NRL requirements.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the Treasury department and advise them as necessary on carrying out rent demands, transfer or collection of monies, any amendments that need to be made and all other general maintenance of client funds.
Key person specification:
- It’s imperative you have good working knowledge of Tramps property accounting system and have a good level of experience on Excel (for reporting purposes).
- Knowledge of double-entry accounting / a formal accountancy qualification will be advantageous.
- This role requires somebody who has a sound understanding of a property lease and how to read / amend records relating to them.
- There is no direct team management experience required for this role, however you will be seen as a point of contract/support for other members of the accounts team, so any hands-on managerial experience is advantageous.
If your skill set matches the above then please apply directly now.