Back to searchBack to search
Our client, a market leading Property & Asset Management organisation who are seeking a dynamic and driven Client Accountant to join an already established team in their London office.
- Manage/maintain/prepare and reconcile annual Service Charges (which includes cash reconciliations).
- You will need to have very good attention to detail as an important part of this role includes taking ownership of preparing and delivering multiple reports to clients such as Owner Statements and VAT Reports (as well as others), which must be delivered accurately and in a timely manner as and when required.
- This role requires a good understanding of RICS regulations, CIS, VAT & NRL requirements.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with the Treasury department and advise them as necessary on carrying out rent demands, transfer or collection of monies, any amendments that need to be made and all other general maintenance of client funds.
Key person specification:
- In this role you must have experience working on Property Management systems such as MRI, Yardi Voyager / APB, QUBE ECS or QUBE Horizon and have a good level of experience on Excel (for reporting purposes).
- Knowledge of double-entry accounting / a formal accountancy qualification will be advantageous.
- This role requires somebody who has a sound understanding of a property lease and how to read / amend records relating to them.
- The ideal candidate will have a background working in Property Management accounts for other Real Estate organisations.