Corporate Finance Accounts Payable Clerk
Our client, a global Real Estate Investment organisation who are looking to recruit a Senior Accounts Payable clerk due to rapid growth and need extra resource in order to keep up with market demands.
- Ensure supplier records are set up accurately and updated as required.
- Ensure that all transfer requests are reviewed and processed in accordance with current process & procedure documentation and that all account balances are checked against the bank balances before payment run.
- Check tenant re-charges are raised as per accurate breakdown and invoices are issued & sent along with relevant documentation.
- Liaise with the necessary internal and external people in regard to day to day queries and assist the Managers and team members with all ongoing projects.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all authorised invoices are accurately and promptly updated and filed on a daily basis.
Key Person Specification:
- It’s imperative you have good attention to detail and ensure all paperwork / communication is saved as per agreed electronic standards.
- Experience working in the Real Estate, Banking or in Financial Services industry is advantageous.
- Ideally you will be articulate, customer focused and have good interpersonal skills as you’ll be dealing colleagues internally and clients externally on a daily basis and will need to provide an outstanding service at all times.
- Ideally you will have a formal accounting qualification – AAT or equivalent or be in the process of studying for one.
- Computer literate, experience of MS Office and E banking applications.
If your skill set matches the above then please apply directly now.