Back to searchBack to search
Property Management Accounts Team Leader
Our client, a global Property Consultancy, are looking to bring on Client Accounts team leader to oversee and manage a team of 6 – 12.
- To aid all staff under your management with their workload and ensure they’re performing to a high standard as well as dealing with any issues and discrepancies that may occur.
- You’ll be responsible for attending all internal and external meetings with clients and colleagues to ensure the smooth running of the specified portfolios at all times.
- You’ll have full responsibility for ensuring all client accountants are able to perform duties including trial balance reporting, nominal ledger reconciliations, VAT reporting, funding reviews and ensuring client deadlines are met.
- As this is a senior management position, you will have an active interest in the recruitment, training, retention and motivation of the current team and future additions made to your team in order to develop commitment and high performance.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Qualities:
- As this is a pivotal role for the organisation, you must have extensive team management experience such as demonstrating developing people’s careers through promotions in the past and aiding with the recruitment process in previous roles.
- Ideally you will have a recognised accountancy qualification such as ACCA, ACA or CIMA.
- Knowledge of property accounts and VAT preferred but is not essential. Extensive people management skills in a finance environment is more preferred.
- You must be able to communicate with colleagues at all levels from junior accounts administrators through to senior stakeholders as well as being able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.