Real Estate Investment Analyst – West End
Our client is a leading property investment manager acting on behalf of high net worth clients, family offices and
institutions. The business is focused on commercial real estate predominantly in the UK across business space and alternatives sectors.
They are looking for an analyst to work alongside the existing team of 5 surveyors on asset management, reporting, new acquisitions and new opportunities.
• To assist the team in appraising commercial investment opportunities across the UK
• To assist in the reporting on all mandates, both internally and externally
• To prepare, maintain and be responsible for financial models and cash flows relating to transactions and
• To prepare and manage on-going reporting relating to portfolio performance
• Tracking new investment opportunities and analysing pricing
• To oversee the monthly, quarterly and annual bank reporting processes
• To assist in acquiring new investment opportunities by way of due diligence support
• Ad hoc work on the wider private client business, specifically in targeting new business
• opportunities i.e. preparing presentations, analysing potential returns, market research etc.
• 3-5 years relevant property experience
• Strong analytical and Excel skills
CRITICAL LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES
• Meets objectives utilizing a highly numerate approach and an eye for detail
• Works to achieve deadlines and results , overcoming obstacles and/or planning for contingencies
• Takes initiative to roll up his/her sleeves when necessary to make things happen
• Views opportunities with an balanced, commercial yet realistic lens, able to prioritise time efficiently
• Sets continually higher goals that are ambitious but realistic for self and team by utilizing an excellent understanding of investment management coupled with a passion and flair for asset management
Collaborating and Influencing
• Negotiates with a genuine give-and-take approach, able to have constructive and robust dialogue without judgement being clouded by emotion.
• Spends time identifying all stakeholders necessary and meets or connects with all of them
• Identifies opportunities proactively to build relationships both internally and externally
OTHER PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
• Grounded, thoughtful and down to earth
• Pleasantly ambitious and results driven
• Strong presentation and communication skills