Back to searchBack to search
Residential Property Client Accountant
Our client, a UK focused Property Consultancy, are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Client Accountant to join their Residential Property accounts team.
- Raising tenant demands for rents, service charges and all other ad hoc charges.
- Ensuring any changes to Lease/Tenant information is recorded accurately on the system in order to calculate rent and service charge apportionment(s).
- This role requires somebody who is very methodical and numerical, and has good attention to detail as you will be responsible for making sure unallocated cash is identified and allocated appropriately.
- You will be responsible for ensuring both AP and AR is covered when other members are absent from the office.
Key person specification:
- The ideal candidate must have experience working on CFP and it’ll be advantageous if you have also used any other Property Management systems such as MRI, Yardi Voyager / APB, QUBE ECS or QUBE Horizon.
- Experience in client reporting and working to tight deadlines.
- Experience working in property management accounts for other Real Estate organisations (ideally on Residential portfolios).
- Must have experience using CFP and intermediate Excel skills for analysis purposes.