Our global Real Estate client is a specialist investor and asset manager of multi-let real estate with operations in the UK and throughout Europe. Due to rapid growth they’re looking to bring on an individual to work on the wider finance function with a specific focus on how their systems operate both internally and for external users, specifically focusing on OneStream.
- Ideally you will be qualified (CIMA or ACCA) with sound understanding of both GAAP and IFRS accounting standards.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the financial systems, including advising on any changes/process improvements as needed.
- Manage the relationships (both internal and external) between the business, finance systems and usability of them, as well as being the lead on all finance related projects.
- Ensure accounting software and reporting tools are regularised and updated as necessary as well as ensuring users have adequate training on all systems.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Ideally you will be coming from a more technical role (or functional IT role,) either in Financial Services, Banking, or Real Estate.
- The ideal candidate will have sound experience working on system administration projects and any exposure to a full implementation is highly advantageous.
- Experience using OneStream is mandatory, user knowledge of any other similar Financial Systems is highly advantageous
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage deadlines, multi-task and prioritise workload.
If your experience matches the above description then please apply directly now. Unfortunately we’re only able to respond to successful applications.