Senior Fund Accountant
We are working on behalf of a leading global investment manager focused on Real Estate. They manage over €15bn of equity capital in multiple asset classes including office, retail and industrial property, primarily for institutional investors across the globe.
The role is to manage and control the financial reporting function on a designated UK fund (one of their largest funds), so that the business is provided with relevant, accurate and timely financial information for real estate projects and real estate funds. To be considered for this position, you must have proven financial accounting and control experience within the Real Estate industry, UK experience preferred however European fund experience will be considered.
- Demonstrable Property accounting and service charge knowledge
- Post qualification experience at least 4 years (ACA preferable)
- Able to demonstrate experience of implementation of efficiencies identified within operational/ financial processes
- Strong project and relationship management skills and experience managing a third party relationship with ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
Key Person Specification:
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team and being able to work in a deadline driven environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented and thorough
- Degree qualified in accounting, finance or a related field an advantage
- Experience dealing with audit teams and managing an audit process
If your skill set matches the above then please apply directly now. Unfortunately we are only able to respond to successful applicants.